Sunday, March 7, 2010

Brighthouse note.

After my "On Suggestion" fiasco I wrote this to Brighthouse.

"I didn't get the name of the lady who "helped" me when I called in today. My cable box was working appropriately but my screen was black and wasn't transmitting picture or audio.

Now I understand that you have to ask if my TV is on the right setting and if the cable box itself is in fact on. I get it. But This lady was INCREDIBLY rude. I was insulted.

I worked for a time doing customer service myself and I understand that sometimes it's tedious and sometimes you have a bad day but I didn't appreciate being talked down to.

I'm not going to threaten to leave Brighthouse due to this one hiccup, I'm an adult and above such things. On that note if I have to continue calling in to deal with rude people AND my cable doesn't work like I pay for it to, then I will absolutely be seeking an alternative."

That will teach them.

No comments: