Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just when I thought I was out!

So I want to remove the insurance from my VZW phone and working there for a year or so I know a thing or two about a thing or two when it comes to making adjustments. I just hop onto my trusty interwebs, clickity clack away on the keyboard and/or mouse and then I'm done.

It seems as though I can't remove the feature from the website any longer which is a bit of a shame cause now I have to call customer service.

I don't want to call customer service.... at all...

I have no desire to be on the other end of that call. IN FACT; I know how the conversation will go EXACTLY!



here's the transcript for if I call in:



VZW: Thank you for calling Verizon Wireless my name is: X. May I have your name please?

ME: uh sure, my name is Tim Runge

VZW: Okay Mr. Runge just to verify can I have only the last four of your ssn?

ME: 2288

VZW: Very cool, how can I help you out today Mr. Runge?

ME: I just want to remove the insurance from my phone

VZW: So you'd like to remove your insurance feature from your phone, well I can help you with that. Is there any special reason why you'd like to adjust your account in this manner?

ME: I get a new phone next month.

VZW: Oh yeah! I can see that on your account right now Mr. Runge. Hold on just a second while I make some adjustments.

(TYPING ON A KEYBOARD)

VZW (CONTD.): Now Mr. Runge did you know that through our website Verizonwireless.com you can make changes like this to your account?

ME: I did in fact know that X. I tried to make the change there and couldn't find it for the life of me.

VZW: That's unfortunate, sometimes that website can be tricky.

ME: yup

VZW: Well Mr. Runge I got that insurance feature adjusted is there anything else I can do for you while I have you on the line?

ME: no

VZW: Alright well thank you so much for calling Verizon Wireless we...

then I'll hang up.


I really don't want to deal with this right now! Blerg.

Oh the horror's of my life

1 comment:

Mothee said...

by the way, THAT'S EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN!