Monday, June 14, 2010

quick update

Hi interwebs! (and mom)

So I've been busy what with shooting our first "film" (I prefer to call it a "learning experience") and editing it. Then going into working my butt off with the finest group of future filmmakers anyone could have the privilege to work with in my documentary class.

We've been shooting a documentary on a local theater called The Enzian (www.enzian.org) and it's been wonderfully exhausting. They show indie movies, foreign films, cult classics, you name it. (And it seems as though all of the females that work there are required to be hot -not a complaint-)

aaaannnnyyyyway the hard part for me is over. I was a cameraman on the shoot so when it's eventually posted online you will all (both of you) get to see my handiwork! Hooray!

Right after this post I will be posting our mandatory "journal" chronicling our experience making our film (entitled Admit One). It's and excellent example of tedium and mediocrity!

So I'm off. Hopefully I'll be back in dour spirits soon and go off on another rant. Until then I suppose I'll just have to be chipper.






oh wait! It's 1am and my neighbors are listening to the TV uber loud! Oh hi headache!

Lesson Over

No comments: